KSi member firms can provide the technical skills and expertise often required to advise on international issues, together with local business contacts and information on available opportunities.
Our members are therefore in an excellent position to advise you on such subjects as:
- Setting up overseas branches and companies
- International tax planning for companies or individuals
- Offshore structures
- International audits
- Advice on commercial aspects of international trading
- International funding proposals
- Matters relating to nationality and immigration
- International corporate finance contacts
KSi offers all the understanding, enthusiasm, technical resources and the personal attention of a group of independent firms dedicated to satisfying the needs of business, large or small, across the spectrum of industry and commerce throughout the world.
Each of our member firms are totally committed to taking the lead for their clients through commercial advice, value for money and complete support.